During last weekend I redone an old Zaku mugshot. This mugshot was one of the first artworks I did when I began making the game. Back then I thought it was really cool and save it to use later on in the game. However, one year ago I wasn't so used to make pixel art with such a tight color scheme since I was more accustomed in doing 16-bit stuff. So now, one year later, when I got back to the mugshot, I was certain that I could do it better. The result:
*the left one is the old version
IMO, it is much better now. Also, I'm almost finishing coding stage 4-1. This one took a while because all enemies were new, so I needed new sprites and new coding to all of them. I'll be doing level 4-2 next week so, as soon as possible, we'll have some screenshots here!